Thursday, September 1, 2011

September arrives

Tonight after I got home from Clinton I went to the apartment pool. It is supposed to close at 9 pm. I got started at about 8:55. Waste of time? Well the caretaker never came and so I swam until 9:50. Got in 2000 yards. Had moderate asthma the whole time. I just dealt with it as I do alot. Could have run to the truck and used the inhailer but just coped. Part of the pain training I guess to prepare me for Oct 29 pain.

I viewed the B2B website and saw that there is only 5 slots left of the 750 for the full distance triathlon. The half distance I think filled up months ago and has 1000 slots. They are participants from all across the US and one from P.R. One from Toronto and so on.

Last night did a way too late 3.1 mile run Again I had asthma. Before races I take a special asthma medicine and some regulars and I am fine. Training can suffer some.

No comments:

Post a Comment