Monday, September 5, 2011

B2B training ramps up; high heat continues

On Friday i had to work the phone some and wait for a call It is what i I'll only call the B-project for now. I did .5 hour of pushups, pullups, sit-ups. Then went for a 1.5 hour ride then .5 hour run. It got to 98. degrees so I was worn out. So on Saturday I slept in till 11 am and that was good for recovery and health but no group ride. Bummer.

  I did a hard fast ride to Saluda and back in 3.5 hours. Only the low 90's this day. I weighed in at my lowest weight in a year or two maybe of 135.5 lb Sunday: skip church and ran 14.5 miles and it was maybe 90 degrees. Cooldown ha ha. Then went with Kristen to the Steppes pool. Last nice hot day maybe for the year. Tropical storm Lee would affect us Monday thru Thursday it seems. Anyway got in 2000 yards. That night after making a chicken broccoli cheddar braid , I rode the rollers for half an hour.

For the week I got about 18.5 hours of training. That was the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment