Monday, February 27, 2012

Late February

So Friday Feb. 17th I went to Minute Clinic at CVS and diagnosed with strep. Went to get penicillin and go home. Watch Pink Panther movies and sleep.  

Saturday I went for a 3 mile walk. In the woods. 

So Sunday 2/19 I was on the couch most of day feeling ok but low energy. I put a battery in the cateye cyclemeter that came with the QR and took a little spin on the rollers. It is tricky to do rollers and be in aero position to shift but I did it. 

Had to pump up the tires. They say 170 psi max. ( Continental Sprinter tubulars ). I wonder what psi I should use on the road??  I got them to 120.  

I am up near 150 lbs (155 in my PJs) and so very out of shape.  It is almost funny. I have a long way to go. 

I finished putting 32mm tires on my Trek touring bike which had 28mm before. A better suited tire for this bike which has panniers front and rear and weighs almost 40 pounds. They barely fit with the fenders. The phrase bomb proof comes to mind. I took it for a 10 mile ride around town doing errands.

So I finished my antibiotics today 2/27 and am going to try and ease back into an exercise routine.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment