Thursday, April 1, 2010

future event?

Been thinking about doing a Triathlon but one that is longer than a sprint length.  This would mean a swim not in a pool but in a lake or pond probably.  That would mean the need for a wetsuit.  I dont have one but could rent one or buy a used one.  Also the thought of swiming in a "dirty" pond is intimidating me.  Should I gulp some water up I might gag.  I guess people do it though.  I do not have an event picked out but just thinking about it.

I swam15 miles, biked 380 and ran 58 miles in March and feel ready to put it all to use.  But then again I just like triaining for nothing in particular.  The running has been pretty pain free so I am happy. I may have a free meeting with a coach just to see what the cost is and discuss my work schedule and training suggestions.  Dr Kattuof appears highly qualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment