Tuesday, April 6, 2010

early April misc

Friday was a rest day after a hard ride on Thursday.. Saturday I ran an easy 4 miles. 2 miles to a bathroom and back before work. Sunday was a hard fast 6 mile run in 46+ minutes (7:40 pace). On Monday swam 2500 yards with a 1 mile time trial effort (1650 yards) in a PR time of 33'40".

It is so hot out lately. Supposed to go to 90 degrees today!where did Spring go?
going back a few days ago... My daughter Kristen and I rode our bikes to the grocery store a few miles away and I rode my bike with all the bags (panniers) and we went shopping. I got a gallon of milk, 5 lbs of bananas, carrots, celery, and more. probably 30 lbs of stuff. We both got a kick out of this "green" ride with some good little climbs. The 15% grade near home was too much. Someday maybe she will be going up Paris Mountain with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment