Tuesday, November 1, 2011

B2B plus 3 days

Was so exhausted at work. Drank a small pot of coffee before I drove to work Monday morning and had to take two caffeine pills during the drive. Still sleepy at work. Got almost 8 hours last 3 nights but need more. Tuesday was not as tired but was still dozing off after i ate lunch.  Legs tight. Knees sore. Certain toes sore. May use the bike rollers tomorrow to loosen up. Need to kind of a slow reverse taper. 

I'm kind of blue after it is over but it was great. Happy I finished and thrilled I got my goal time. 

I will keep doing triathlons and bike events but may try something new. Maybe drive up into NC for good cross country skiing. Now I need new goals.  Do B2B again? Maybe. Will see how my work schedule looks. Do Rev3 Portland, Oregon 70.3?  Chicago marathon? Rev3 Cedar Point 70.3? Muncie ironman 70.3? No lack of events.

Only 2 triathlons this year but they were very good. I saved my money for the B2B event and the Miracle Hill cycling challenge charity event. All I need is more time and money. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment