Sunday, December 28, 2014

Late December 2014

Late December 2014 So I thought of doing a year in review writeup, but decided against it.  Just read the previous blogs. I haven't and maybe I should! Know I had some great training and events this year. Injuries came and went. The training waxed and wained. Ultra distance triathlon? No.  Ultra distance bikeathon? Yes.  Ending this month and year pretty strong. Lots of weak or slow weeks in September, October and November, but I never stopped altogether. An 8 mile run on Wednesday. On Thursday  (Xmas) a 47 mile ride and Friday- a 2 mile swim. All relatively long distances for me. Realized an event I'd like to do and I am off work. So likely to sign up for it.  Details after that registration occurs.  As stated before it is always a challenge to pick an event/adventure in advance and then train for it. Nice to do new ones and some repeats of old ones. Won't be doing Winter Challenge (trail run - kayak - mountain bike) this year due to work. I liked it and maybe 2016 will work out.  Main thing is to train and be injury free, even if it means being mediocre. 2015 what do you have in store for me? Destiny or free will?

No comments:

Post a Comment