Monday, December 8, 2014

Early December 2014

Dec 6, 2014 Ankle flared back early to mid Oct so I just stopped run and bike. Bummer. Been swimming a good bit instead. Still not up to full power but catching glimpses of it. Want to breakthrough old levels and find PRs. No swim over 1.5 miles. Got an upper respiratory infection 2-3 weeks ago that also has held me back. On or just before Thanksgiving, I wrenched my lower back.  Two weeks now of agony. Christmas came early for me. Bike Street going out of business and big markdowns mid November- bought a MTB kind of on impulse.  Full suspension, disc brakes. So I have been riding it a good bit. Took it to the mountain at PM state park. Fun. Risky. Road bike getting neglected. The MTB climbing really gets me winded. My legs have gotten comparatively weak.   Did a 2 mile run a few days ago but zero miles for a month or more. Will get back to it slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment