Saturday, March 22, 2014

Late-mid March: ramping up

Mid late march Been riding on the road more and have done 30, 40 and 49 mile rides. Registered for Miracle Hill cycling challenge century so I need to keep ramping up for that.  Progressing on my running and swimming too.  Striving for a year above 500 miles of running so 10 miles a week is needed. Behind average now so trying to get the runs in. Last week only 6 miles but this week will have 18. Less treadmill runs as the weather improves. Have to be careful to avoid injuries. A long run might happen but 6 miles is the most so far.  Had a 3300 yard (2 mile) swim recently. Happy I'm able to do it yet sad my left elbow that I broke still has limited range of motion and pain.  Said no to Parris Island Tri and Reedy River 10k/5k recently but still looking and staying flexible for a last minute decision type race. A cheap local 5k would be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment