Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mid February

Mid February So the winter weather keeps me indoors much of the time but a few outdoor runs but many on the treadmill. Swimming at the Y. Riding in the woods when possible. Not much road biking now.  My injured elbow is still hurting/hindering me, but so glad it is better. Hard to tell what the next months will bring to healing. I can curl like 20 lbs on the left versus 25 lb on the right arm.  Winter Challenge triathlon coming up will be a true challenge if i can get there with this snow-pocolypse in SC Feb 11-13th. Will have to see. I'm not in great shape for the event and i have no expectations except to finish it. I expect to be sore and worn out from it.  Trail run in the woods 7 miles. Kayak around a swampy lake 6 miles. Bike on trails in the woods 10 miles.  I am not a kayaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment