Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miracle Hill training ride

5-22-10 Joined up with a good group to ride up Ceasars Head, along the East Fork French Broad river in NC and back to Pumpkintown.  I rode there and back home so I got in 110 miles overall on Saturday .  It was real foggy in the morning and all the way until we got into NC. Then the sun came out.  Rode with Doug Guth mostly.  He was marking hazards as we went.  It is funny now but one time he stopped right in front of me at a bridge and I nearly collided into him.  I was scared but glad we didnt.  No problem.  At the start of the ugly climb up Walnut Hollow he painted a sad face and a smiley face at the summit.

i thought it would rain that day and was running late so no sunscreen.  yep sunburn on both forearms.

I am trying to raise money for the Miracle Hill Ministries so if you can give me even a dollar I'd appreciate it.  Im going to ride tha 100 mile route. Go to  the following link to donate:

www.miraclehill.org/whats-going-on/cycling/

If you want help with this let me know.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment