Friday, June 22, 2012

Early June training

Early June training 6/1 Friday. After work ran 5.7 miles in just over 46 minutes. Felt rested and therefore strong.  I still remember in February that 8 minute miles were a distant memory and so far off.  6/2 Saturday. Should have run 3 miles but surfed Internet instead.  6/3 Sunday. ran 6.1 miles after work.  6/4 rode to Saluda - 62 miles. Surprised I was so tired afterwards. No flats or wrecks so a very good ride.  6/5 Tuesday: 13 minute run.  25 minute swim. 15 minute bike. Weird day.  6/6 Wednesday.  After work run 42 minutes. Odd route so estimate 4.8 miles.  Btw. My back pains have moderated.  I need to get back to using the TT bike soon. Also I'm hungry to do a triathlon. A cheap local 5150 or half iron. Maybe a sprint. Still unsure of B2B this year.  The bike century on June 9th will be my lone planned event this year and it is not a race nor timed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment