Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Triathlon notes

So last Sunday I got off work at 7:30 am and drove down to Greenwood to watch the FOF triathlon. It was nice to spectate and cheer the athletes on. I watched as Parker Roth came and went into the park and won the event. Gail Kattauf camerl in 1st for women.

Sunday afternoon I woke up and watched ironMan 70.3 world championships on NBC - a 60 minute program of 2010 event in Clearwater Florida I think.

There are a lot of loose thoughts and observations from watching these events and how it related to me. What are my motivations? What new equipment do I want? How much faster can I get? And so on.

I am now trying to figure out my plans for future events. I may decide to do a full 140.6 distance this year. Beach to Battleship is probably the one.

Battery on iPod is low so all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment